[okfn-help] Hi Res Version of CKAN logo now on Flickr

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 19:37:14 UTC 2011

2011/11/25 Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>:
> @Kat: if you are not aware we have a dedicated mercurial repo
> containing a lot of 'media' materials:
>
> <http://bitbucket.org/okfn/m.okfn.org>

I am in doubt now, where would be the best place to archive OKFn media?

I want upload some at Commons with the category [[category:Open
Knowledge Foundation]], as I've already started doing with materials
from OKFn Brasil

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Open_Knowledge_Foundation

It has a log for the files and it's be easier for people who don't
know how to use version control to remix these resources. Also it
seems easier to specify the credits and license for each media file
(this is still a doubt when I will upload things from flickr).

I also like Commons because the shared values between OKFn and
Wikimedia Foundation.

Was this discussed somewhere? What do you all think?

Tom