[okfn-help] Hi Res Version of CKAN logo now on Flickr

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 12:51:00 UTC 2011

2011/11/26 Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>:

> Also Commons is also probably easier to upload things to than Internet
> Archive - especially for logos and other bits and pieces.

Wikimedia Foundation is doing a great effort to improve usability of
all its projects (now a focus is wiki pages edition) and on Commons
they have done a good job, if we compare some time ago.

Just an example.Yesterday I was creating the Brazilian microblogs for
OKFn Br [1] and I had to go to flick, take the PNG file, then convert
to SVG (it worked, Kat!), which I remixed with a Brazilian SVG flag
easily found on Commons. : )

[1] https://twitter.com/#!/okfnbr

http://identi.ca/okfnbr

Please, if someone here with more artistic skills, tell me if it's
ugly or if it'd be better to use the other OKFn logo.