[okfn-help] Open Data Manual in French on Transifex

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Nov 28 14:20:08 UTC 2011

Hi Pieter (and OKFN Help!),

Forwarding your query below to our OKFN Help team in case someone knows how
to do this, as I don't have the admin status for it.

Is great to hear that the Belgians will be doing this, by the way - and
it's great to see how active your Chapter is already. (Am also CC'ing OKFN
Core team, so they know about this too!)

Kat

--
@kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 11:37 PM, Pieter Colpaert <pieter.colpaert at gmail.com