[okfn-help] mark herringer

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Nov 28 16:24:21 UTC 2011

In general please *do not* edit css files for themes. These themes are
usually shared across multiple sites and editing in one place will
change it another.

Instead just use the custom css plugin which allows you to add css via
the wp admin interface. This plugin is already enabled on the
opendefinition.org site -- see Custom CSS tab in the Appearance menu
:-)

Rufus