[okfn-help] Nils' times

Nils Toedtmann nils.toedtmann at okfn.org
Fri Oct 14 16:00:00 UTC 2011

Hi *,

a little reminder about my availability.

For time being, i am working 2+ days per week for OKF on sysadmin tasks.
Usually i work on Mondays and Thursdays (10-18UK) for OKF and i join the
IRC meetup on Tuesdays 17-19UK. It's in our CKAN Google calendar [*] as
well.

Occasionally i have to deviate from the Mon/Thu schedule and shuffle
tasks around the week, but usually i will still be available via mail or
IRC during Mon & Thu; if not i'll let people know beforehand.

Currently i am fighting a nasty cold for two weeks now (it was
vanishing, only to return worse than before - evil trick), but i hope it
will be under control by Monday.

Best, /nils.

[*]
https://www.google.com/calendar/b/0/embed?src=upu8ekqcfa76a10mkmnfvclft4@group.calendar.google.com