[okfn-help] Displaying videos from around the world on OSM?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Oct 17 17:53:30 UTC 2011

Thanks for all of your help everyone! Lots of useful tips and links:

  * http://crowdmap.com
  * http://weait.com/content/control-appearance-your-business-openstreetmap
  * http://toads.raggedred.net/
  * http://usergroups.openstreetmap.de
  * http://www.openstreetbugs.org
  * http://www.aphes.com/map/

We're buried in logistics for the event later this week, so I think
we'll defer the Great Open Data Census until the Open Data Day on 3rd
December: http://www.opendataday.org/

So watch this space!

J.