[okfn-help] Stickers

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Sep 7 11:25:02 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I am again trying to work out the best way to order custom OKF
stickers online. The problem with companies such as Moo is that they
do not appear to do custom sizes.

I have added the publicity materials to a set on Flickr here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/okfn/sets/72157627490142265/

I am looking into companies that do custom stickers for reasonable prices:

There are several but some require Vector graphic versions of the
files and I'm not sure how to do them. If anyone has copies of vector
versions, this may give us more choice.

Am thinking of going with this company:
http://www.discountbannerprinting.co.uk/stickers/adhesive-labels-stickers.html
(Permanent Gloss Stickers)

## Questions

1. Does anyone have any better ideas?
2. Does anyone know which of the options a) Permanent Gloss b) Matt
Gloss would be most appropriate (I am hoping these are proper stickers
rather than labels)
3. @ Rufus How many do we need?

Lucy

--