[okfn-help] wir.okfn.org inaccessible

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Sep 7 08:17:32 UTC 2011

Hi Daniel,

Sorry to not update on this last night but we were busy fixing the problem.

Long story, short. Our hosting partner was working on altering the
private network setup in their data-centre. Inadvertently they somehow
messed up the routing tables for some of our machines within the data
centre with the result that the machine hosting the wordpress install
could no longer see the db (though machines outside the data centre
could). The issue was discovered (we believe it only happened shortly
before) around 2000 GMT (2100 UK time) and was resolved around 2130
GMT (2230 UK time).

Rufus

On 6 September 2011 21:07, Daniel Mietchen
<daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Dear helpers,
>
> I noticed that
> http://wir.okfn.org