[okfn-help] Fwd: Translating Open Definition into Japanese

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Sep 24 22:12:09 UTC 2011

On 22 September 2011 14:37, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi Rufus,
>
> I see you've already responded to this. Anything I can do to help it along?

No, it's already been dealt with :-)

I don't know if you saw but Mark Herringer has kindly offered to deal
with this sort of thing in the role of OpenDefinition "(Website)
Editor". I've added this info to:
<http://wiki.okfn.org/Community_Roles/Website_Editor>

> Do we have an established procedure for adding translations e.g. peer
> review? Will happily write them up and add them to the handbook if so
> :)

No we don't have a procedure. At the moment I'm not sure this is worth
the writeup (especially since this is very project specific -- that
said I created <http://wiki.okfn.org/Community_Roles#Open_Definition:_Conformance_Process_Coordinator>
...)

rufus