[okfn-help] Attn Rufus: Applying OGDCamp Image to OKF Homepage Tonight?

Kaitlyn (Kat) Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Tue Sep 27 17:25:01 UTC 2011

Hi Rufus,

Just checking to make sure you're okay with me applying this image to the
OKF homepage above the image that's now sitting below the 'from sonnets...'
line. I'm already superadmin on Wordpress and on the OKF pages, and can
easily do it in order to save everyone else's time. Spoke with the rest of
#OGDCamp team (cc'd Jonathan here) and seems like it'd be ultra-useful for
OKF site viewers to see this and hopefully buy tickets.

I can make it live tonight if that works for you.

Kat

@kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>