[okfn-help] Fwd: OKFN Foundation Administrator application response

Tom Rees tom.rees at okfn.org
Fri Aug 17 12:35:33 UTC 2012

The "Get Involved" form should just work, it doesn't have any validation
code save a couple of required fields.
The main Register form asks for more but seems to be working (for me)...
I've just tried them both and they seem to be working.
If you can whittle this down to a specific problem in a specific page, then
file it as a bug on our website bug tracker:
https://github.com/okfn/okfn.org/issues