[okfn-help] Working process draft - esp relevant for core

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Feb 8 12:48:19 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Over the weekend I put together this draft about a working process:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/Handbook/Working_Process>

This intended as guidance for projects generally but could also be
applied to our 'core' work.

These are just initial thoughts and we should (and will) definitely discuss this
further (perhaps using discussion tab on wiki page!) but I think it
would be very useful to adopt a bit more process for core in the near
future. One easy thing we could right now is to start adding estimates
and link to tickets/tasks (if they exist) to notebook updates as per:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/Handbook/Working_Process#Updates>

Rufus