[okfn-help] Videos of OKFN Talks

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Jan 24 11:57:17 UTC 2012

Just to follow up on this:

I have gone into the Vimeo account and tagged all OKFN talks "okfntalk" I
suggest in future that this tag is used for talks given on behalf of the
OKFN and that anyone who gives a talk that is recorded should endeavor to
upload it to our Vimeo account.

We should also all try and upload our slides to slideshare.net when we've
given a talk.

I am updating the Wiki (http://wiki.okfn.org/Media_Library) with this
information.

--