[okfn-help] How to host public OKFN documents and templates?

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Tue Mar 6 15:06:33 UTC 2012

Hmm. I'm agreed that the only problem with uploading OKFN document
templates via Git is that it's hard for most [non-techie] folks to use.
However, perhaps we don't need everyone to be editing the documents - they
just need to be in a place that Local Chapter and other community folks can
easily access.

I suggest:

- We make a new Bitbucket Git folder here [1] called something like
'Document Templates'
- We then provide a link to each on the OKFN Wiki under the 'Resources'
folder [2]

Am forwarding this also to the 'OKFN-help' discussion list in case anyone
else has thoughts about how it would be best to publicly host OKFN
documents in the future.

Kat

[1] https://bitbucket.org/okfn/assets.okfn.org/src/0fc75035631b
[2] http://wiki.okfn.org/Handbook#Resources