[okfn-help] [OKFN-LOCAL-coord] How to host public OKFN documents and templates?

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Fri Mar 9 15:11:00 UTC 2012

I can't download that version of the Git GUI (have an older version of the
Mac OSX than the supported one) so it's still trouble for me to push things
via Git - but if everyone else wants to use it, we can go that way. I still
think it may involve a bit of a barrier to entry for non-techy folk to
understand tho...

:) Kat

| Kat Braybrooke | Community Coordinator
| Global Chapters and OKFestival