[okfn-help] Fwd: [Open-access] OKFN @ccess website High priority

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:28:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

We are using the plugin Q&A from WPMUDEV on the @ccess website..
Problem is that people who have registered with OKFN should be able to post
questions. However after registering and logging in, the software keeps
sending you to the original page saying that to pose questions you have to
be logged in, a virtual loop.
I think that something has gone wrong during installation of the plugin..
Another indication that something is wrong is the fact that being an
administrator for the site I cannot see the settings tab for the Q&A plugin
(According to the manual I should) SIMPLE SOLUTION:  REINSTALL?

regards  TOM