[okfn-help] [OKFN-LOCAL-coord] How to host public OKFN documents and templates?

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Wed Mar 21 16:25:51 UTC 2012

Thanks for the reminder, Tim - it is nice that Github allows in-browser
editing. This will be useful going forward and attempting to choose a
standard re: sharing public documents.

I think for now, at this stage, listing them on the OKFN Wiki (wiki.okfn.org)
and on Github where applicable (or Slideshare and other formats depending
on the most convenient local hosting) may be easiest.

Kat

| Kat Braybrooke | Community Coordinator
| Global Chapters and OKFestival
| Open Knowledge Foundation | London