[okfn-help] Despamming the Open Literature wiki

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Fri Mar 23 22:17:46 UTC 2012

Hi, James,

2012/3/23 Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>:
> We're aiming to try and look into this with Everton's help some time
> next week or week after. Could you liase then?

I'll work with Nils next Friday, 30 March, starting at 13h GMT-3.
During the wiki firstly I'll anayse the problem. If you want join us,
let me know.

The main goal now, I think, is to install extensions on all OKFn wiki
sites for preventing spam. But we're also changing the servers (I'll
talk to Nils about this during the meeting). We also have a lot of
spam attacks on the main OKFn wiki <http://trac.okfn.org/ticket/1195>,
so after making the servers secure from spam, we begin to clean all of
them - I've done by hand when possible on the OKFn wiki.

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Foundation Brasil