[okfn-help] OKFN mailman server slow to deliver e-mails?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Sat Jan 19 13:48:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

is it my impression or it is taking a long time to OKFN mailman
servers to deliver e-mails? I was suspicious about that, but now I
made a small test that maybe confirmed this. I sent an e-mail to
okfn-br and open-government mainling lists and it took about 1 hour to
arrive on my mail box. I saw the archive and the e-mail was already
archive.

These days I sent a news to open-science (I check before if someone
had sent, but I saw nothing) that was already sent by my brother -
actually, he told me the news we both shared.

Just pointing this out in case someone perceived something similar.

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Foundation Brasil