[okfn-help] We cannot create accounts for our blogosphere

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Tue Jul 2 04:45:55 UTC 2013

Hi all,

since I think that is a very important issue (at least for OKF local
group in Brazil growth), I am sending it is here also with sysadmins
cced (public list in case someone is facing the same issue, please,
let us kow). I cannot create accounts at two of our local blogs
maintained by OKF Central (br.okgn.org and escoladedados.org):

https://github.com/okfn/okfn.org/issues/99

I was solving this asking people to creat an account at okfn.org, but
it seems now the registration page was disabled
http://okfn.org/register/

What should I do? Thanks in advance!

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre