[okfn-help] Important: HTML tags being removed on OKFN sites

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Sat Mar 2 13:40:04 UTC 2013

Please, who can check this bug I just reported?

http://trac.okfn.org/ticket/1404

I just fixed a link to the open definition now at this page
http://okfn.org/opendata/ and realised the bug is worst than I
thought. It also removed all images tags, not only the featured image
tag (which is a HTML comment).

I believe it could also help if we had a revision control of OKFN
blogs pages and posts. I am not sure which plugin is best

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tags/version-control

Please, if someone can help me to restore the original images, I'll be thankful.

P. S. I was navigating in this page and thinking a way to have it in
other languages. Not sure if we can have a more practical way other
than only copy and paste.

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre