[OKFN-IN] Meet-ups in Bangalore, Mumbai and New Delhi

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Fri Jun 29 14:26:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,

As many of you have probably heard, Lucy Chambers and I are coming to
India. Whilst we're there, we're keen to hold some informal meet-ups. These
will be relaxed evenings for people to meet one another, to have a chat
about open data, to find out about local projects and initiatives, and to
share ideas for the future.

We plan to hold these events in Bangalore, Mumbai and New Delhi:
* Bangalore - Tuesday 31st July, 7pm:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Open-Data-Bangalore/727742/
* Mumbai - Monday 6th August, 7pm:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Mumbai/727732/
* New Delhi - Thursday 9th August, 7pm:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Open-Data-New-Delhi/727762/

Everyone is very welcome! Please do spread the word to friends, colleagues,
and anyone who you think may be interested. It would be helpful if you
could RSVP so that we have an idea of numbers, so please do either sign-up
on the meet-up page or drop us an email to let us know you plan to attend.

We also need a venue in all three locations. If you know of anywhere in any
of these cities that may be suitable - whether it's a coffee shop, a quiet
bar, a conference room or similar - please do let us know!

Hoping to see many of you there :)

Kind regards,
Laura

------