[OKFN-IN] Fwd: Open Access week competition

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:38:27 UTC 2012

Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) Central Institute for Subtropical
Horticulture <http://www.cishlko.org>
 Joint Secretary, Agricultural Research Service Scientists'
Forum<http://www.icar.org.in/en/node/1168>
Convener, Open Access India <https://www.facebook.com/oaindia>
Rehmankhera, Kakori Post
Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax: +91-522-2841025
Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/
Google Scholar:
http://scholar.google.co.in/citations?hl=en&user=6W1MSSwAAAAJ<http://goo.gl/EQAwr>