[OKFN-IN] OKFN India trip - the roundup

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Sep 24 09:31:06 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Apologies for the late posting, OKFestival kept us all pretty busy last week.

Laura and I decided to do one last post, pulling together names of
organisations we met  (or wish we had been able to meet) while on our
trip along with useful information such as Twitter handles.

http://in.okfn.org/2012/09/18/okfn-india-trip-the-roundup/

We'd love to keep building on this list and hope that it is a useful
resource for people to refer to when looking for who to contact in
various areas. Maybe you all already know each other, but from our
experience, it is often quite useful to publish a list so other
organisations can get in contact. If we've missed people - do let us
know, we'll try and feature them in a future update post!

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers
Community Coordinator,