[OKFN-IN] [Delhi]: Event around Creative Commons and Public domain day

Noopur noopur.raval at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:29:17 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am Noopur and I am a programme officer at the Access to Knowledge team at
the Centre for Internet and Society. I am based out of the Delhi office.
Our team promotes Wikipedia across Indian languages and we are planning on
organizing an event around Creative Commons and Public Domain day in
February to raise general awareness about free licensing, open data as well
as shedding light on some fabulous free resources of knowledge that exist
already.

Since my colleague, Subhashish and I had attended the OKFN meet in Delhi
when Lucy and Laura visited, I thought it would be great to crowdsource and
get your thoughts on how we can do this better. It would be fabulous to
have more partners as well!

Look forward to a great conversation around this :-)

Thanks,
Noopur

--
Noopur Raval