[OKFN-IN] [Delhi]: Event around Creative Commons and Public domain day

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:20:04 UTC 2013

Hello Noopur,

Thanks for sharing the information and inviting OKFN India mailing list
members for the CC and Public Domain Day.

I would like to ask you whether you are anyone from CSI can participate at
Chandigarh, e-resources workshop to be held at GGDSD
http://www.ggdsd.ac.in/on 20-21 Feb 2013.

cc'd to "Gurpreet singh" <sohalgurpreet83 at gmail.com>, Coordinator, Workshop
at GGDSD

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar

Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) Central Institute for Subtropical
Horticulture <http://www.cishlko.org>
 Joint Secretary, Agricultural Research Service Scientists'
Forum<http://www.icar.org.in/en/node/1168>
Convenor, Open Access India <https://www.facebook.com/oaindia>
Country Representative, YPARD <http://ypard.net/>
Rehmankhera, Kakori Post
Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax: +91-522-2841025
Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/ <http://goo.gl/EQAwr>
<https://www.facebook.com/gutamsridhar>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/sridhargutam>