[Okfn-irl] Press Release regarding Ireland's hosting of the OGP Europe Regional Meeting in 2014

Denis Parfenov denis.parfenov at okfirl.org
Mon Jan 6 15:08:33 UTC 2014

Dear Conor,

Thank you for sharing this exciting news.

We are looking forward to work with DPER and OGP Secretariat to shape the
meeting's agenda to ensure it produces meaningful long-lasting benefits for
everyone in Ireland, and in the spirit of the OGP, becomes an example of a
fruitful mutually beneficial cooperation between civil society and the
government.

Best regards,

Denis

--

Denis Parfenov // OKF Ambassador for Ireland // m: +353863850044 //
@prfnv<https://twitter.com/prfnv>//

<http://okfn.org/> <http://okfn.org/> <http://irl.okfn.org>