[Okfn-irl] Next Steps for OGP in Ireland?

Beausang, William William.Beausang at per.gov.ie
Sun Jan 12 13:53:14 UTC 2014

Dear Nat,

Sorry, we should certainly have made the point you mention below in our reply to Denis; we had in fact expected that we would have been able to make the announcement on the regional conference at an earlier stage and certainly before the Christmas break.

Hopefully any confusion caused by us not doing so has been cleared up.

Kind Regards,

William

William Beausang
Head of Government Reform Unit and Civil Service HR Policy Division
Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
7/9 Merrion Row
Dublin 2
Ireland
Tel. +353 1 6045433