[Okfn-irl] [Open Data Ireland] January meetup, Cork City, Open Education... Happy 2014!

Flora Fleischer flora.fleischer at okfirl.org
Thu Jan 16 09:44:55 UTC 2014

Dear All,

The next *‘Open Data Ireland Meet up #12’* is taking place in Cork next
Thursday!  We have been able to secure a venue at University College Cork
with the help of Shawn, Gavin and Darius. Thanks! Is there anyone or any
organisation that would be willing and able to sponsor food and drinks for
the evening?

*In the meantime*: *Get your free ticket
here*<https://tito.io/open-data-ireland/meetup-12>

Social Media: *Re-tweet the
Event*<https://twitter.com/OKFirl/status/423584262374170624>
<https://tito.io/open-data-ireland/meetup-10>& follow us on
@OKFirl<https://twitter.com/OKFirl>
and #OpenDataIRL <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23opendataIRL&src=hash>

See More Event Details & Sign-up:* ODI MeetUp #12 - Open Education
<https://tito.io/open-data-ireland/meetup-12>*

 There will be a chance to join a group and start a deep dive into Open
Education with the proposed Book Sprint. Guest Speakers Joonas
Mäkinen<https://twitter.com/JoonasD6>
 and Marieke Guy <https://twitter.com/mariekeguy> will join us on the day.
And there will be opportunity to discuss next steps for open data, open
government and civil society in Ireland.

18:30 Doors Open + Intro + Working Group Formation (i.e. turn up and join a
group :-))

19:00-20.00 Guest Speakers

20:00 Working groups discuss and agree on next steps for their chosen area

And let us say you won't be starving!

*We are looking forward to the first ODI Event in Cork and meeting the Cork
community! - See you there!*

Best,

Flora Fleischer

Co-Founder, OKF Ireland