[Okfn-irl] Ireland / privacy: How I ended up spying on the Data Protection people

Peter FitzGerald pfitzgld at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 18:52:40 UTC 2015

I hope this may be of interest to members on this list, regarding my recent interactions with the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office – it’s a piece titled 'The Chimp Within: How I ended up spying on the Data Protection people’ and it’s here: https://medium.com/@dnotedotinfo/the-chimp-within-20bd6198378b <https://medium.com/@dnotedotinfo/the-chimp-within-20bd6198378b>.  Seems privacy isn’t really their thing.

Thanks, Peter FitzGerald

Peter FitzGerald
+353 86 213 7913
dnote <http://www.dnote.website/> • iCulture <http://www.iculture.website/> • paint for me <http://paintfor.me/> • pebbles <http://pebbles.website/>