[Okfn-irl] Impact Investing survey invitation

Alicia Haraksin Alicia.haraksin at interbrand.com
Wed Jul 22 20:04:45 UTC 2015

July 22, 2015

Dear Denis Parfenov:

Omidyar Network has engaged Interbrand, the leading global brand consultancy, to undertake a comprehensive assessment and ensure an unbiased assessment of the Omidyar Network brand. We respectfully ask for your participation in a brief survey. We expect the survey should not take more than 10 – 15 minutes to complete.  Please be assured that the data and information collected will be used only in the context of the project and will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.

If you are able to participate and provide your valuable insight, we would greatly appreciate you simply clicking on the link below and answering the questions openly and honestly.

<strong>http://questionpro.com/t/CSaPgZQTx5g</strong>

Please contact Alicia.haraksin at interbrand.com with any questions.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Christopher Keefe

This email was sent to okfn-irl at lists.okfn.org on behalf of:

Alicia Haraksin