[okfn-it] Benvenuto nella lista "okfn-it" (modalità digest)

Enrico Damiano enricodamiano a gmail.com
Gio 8 Set 2011 20:38:15 UTC

Il giorno 08 settembre 2011 22:17, <okfn-it-request a lists.okfn.org> ha
scritto:

> Benvenuto nella lista okfn-it a lists.okfn.org!

Buona sera a tutti gli iscritti della lista OKFN,
spero di poter portare il mio contributo a questa lista.

A presto

Enrico

--
Dr. Enrico Damiano
Publisher LSWN.it

LSWN - Le Scienze Web News - science since 2000
Scientific Magazine
2000-2010 10th ANNIVERSARY
Web: http://www.lswn.it

"LSWN is Technical Partner of Unesco Italy for DESD - UN Decade of Education
for Sustainable Development 2005-2014"
http://www.unescodess.it

Opportunities to researchers:

Are you a researcher working in a research institute or university?

Then, we give you a unique opportunity to write and publish an article about
your research study.

If you wish to inform LSWN community about the results of your research,
please email
redazione a lswn.it

You will be contacted by our staff for cooperation in the near future.

Further information:

http://bit.ly/talk_us