[okfn-it] Italian representation at Open Government Data Camp 2011?

M. Fioretti mfioretti a nexaima.net
Gio 29 Set 2011 14:34:59 UTC

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 15:04:06 PM +0100, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> Is anyone on the list able to make it to Warsaw for the Open
> Government Data Camp 2011?
>
> It would be great to have an overview of open data developments in Italy! :-)

I will attend, and give a talk about open data potential for education

as far as the overview is concerned: I am sure that there are other
italian folks attending, and several of them are more up to date than
me, at least on several points, so I'll let them step in!

See you in Warsaw,

Marco