[okfn-it] Open Data Handbook - Italian translation

Laura Newman laura.newman a okfn.org
Mar 3 Apr 2012 09:31:07 UTC

Hi Everyone,

The Open Data Handbook is almost translated in Italian - so far it is 95%
complete!

I will be adding the German translation to the website today. It would be
great if we could add the Italian translation today as well.

There are only a few short strings left to translate! If you have even a
few moments, please sign-on to Transifex and translate just a couple of
sentences. If we all work together, it will be done in no time :)

You can find the Italian translation team here:
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/opendatahandbook/language/it/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Laura