[okfn-dev] Annotator Permissions plugin API

Aron Carroll aron.carroll.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:44:38 UTC 2011

Thanks Jonathan,

By default the Annotator won’t be able to support all of these options out of the box. However I’m pretty sure all of these situations can be accommodated by using the custom authorisation feature.

I’ll be working creating some good documentation on how this works this week.

Cheers,
Aron

--
Aron Carroll, Front-end Developer