[okfn-dev] Open Methods wiki

Anthony Beck ant.beck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:58:58 UTC 2011

FANTASTIC!

Many thanks.

I'll start to get some content together as you suggest. This may take a
couple of weeks as I've some important project meetings coming up, but it
will be done soon.

I suggest we publicise once we've got the basics in place.

If we're CC-BY-SA then we can access more resources and populate more
content (possibly a positive thing but we can always just link to the
wikipedia article etc.: plurality is good). However, SA may limit re-use. I
think I'd prefer CC-BY, I'd like re-use to be unfettered. However, this
means taking from other CC-BY or producing original content (which in the
medium to long term should be what we do anyway). Happy, to have my point of
view changed and in no respect consider myself an expert on this topic.

Best and happy new year

Ant