[okfn-dev] Open Methods wiki

Michael Chelen michael.chelen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:37:39 UTC 2011

That is great! Since SMW is installed people can start trying out the
features it provides. Perhaps the first steps would be defining a
content type, adding a few examples, and testing queries through web
and SPARQL interfaces?

Some other plugins that might be helpful are listed here:
http://www.referata.com/wiki/Referata:About

Namely Semantic Forms can ease the content design and creation process
by providing a step-by-step form based system for users less familiar
with the markup language.

Thanks for setting the wiki page:
http://wiki.okfn.org/p/Open_Methods

There are also some development notes here:
http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/tasks/wiki/MediawikiService

Probably there are many people interested in using RDF features who
would also work on questions and testing. Happy to help however
possible =)