[okfn-labs] New in the list

jimena martinez jimenamartine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:43:14 UTC 2012

Hi everybody
I am new in the Labs list. Someone from the volunteers list has recommended
me to join this one. My name is Jimena Martínez and I am from Spain,
although I am living in The Netherlands.

I am a Geomatics Engineer and now I am pursuing my PhD thesis about
official geodata and volunteered geograhic information (VGI) integration,
to improve the quality and the quantity of available geodata.
I am interested in Open Data, Big Data, geo visualizations, geodata
integration, crowdsourcing, citizen science, and in general the use of maps
in social, humanitarian and cultural projects.

I joined OKF lists because I am interested in collaborate with my knowledge
and a bit of time to the Open Data ideals.

Regards

Jimena Martínez
http://jimena.snappages.com/