[okfn-labs] Introduction

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Mon Aug 20 07:18:09 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Since it's my first day working with you I feel it's appropriate to
introduce myself.

My name is Michael Bauer (short mihi) and I'm a new Data Wrangler. I'm an
MD - finished med school, never worked in a hospital - who went into
research, got to handle large datasets there. Last year - after four years
of post-doc research - I decided to do something completely different and
join a local digital rights advocacy group and campaign against Data
Retention, ACTA and for Netneutrality. I'm generally curious and easily
interested in things.

At the OKFN I'll start out with the School of Data team, but I'll be around
labs as well. Looking forward to work and meet you all!

Michael

--
Data Wrangler with the Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN.org)
GPG/PGP key: http://tentacleriot.eu/mihi.asc