[okfn-labs] Timeliner: http://timeliner.reclinejs.com/ - makes nice timelines fast

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Aug 16 12:43:49 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Having a bit of time on Sunday I've put some rudimentary map support
into the Timeliner:

<http://timeliner.reclinejs.com/?backend=gdocs&url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aon3JiuouxLUdDQ3QlJhOHJnS2x0NkxibUp1YnYwR1E%23gid=0#explorer>

To make this really work of course more needs to be done (especially
some form of selection so the map and timeline are tied together). Any
bugs or suggestions please add to the issue tracker:

<https://github.com/okfn/timeliner>

Contributions are also very welcome (and very easy - the code is *very* simple!)

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation