[okfn-labs] need datavis?

Kate McCurdy kate.a.mccurdy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 15:00:24 UTC 2012

Hi Gregor,

The Open Spending projects look really fantastic - I would be happy to help
work on broadening the types of visualizations supported, or develop tools
for journalists. I'll definitely be at the next Labs sprint (assuming it's
in Berlin?). I'll look at the existing charts on Open Spending and start
playing around with them in preparation. Looking forward to making
something cool!

Kate