[okfn-dev] Design question for SNA tool "grano"

Tom Rees zephod at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 00:09:16 UTC 2012

Sounds like you want to go with per-network schemas. I can see why, I can
only imagine a global schema being highly general and unstructured, full of
data blobs which can't really be queried...

I think to make sense of this I'd need to understand:
* How global is global? Do you intend every user to fire up their own
instance or will we run one central point (something like FluidInfo?)
* Can you describe a concrete use case?

I guess a global schema is a huge advantage if you're going to be querying
multiple graphs or between graphs. Doesn't look like that's something
people would do though.