[okfn-labs] Ideas for simple mini-projects we could do - RFC

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sun Jul 15 09:53:59 UTC 2012

Great! Is there a timeframe for this? E.g. would it make sense to
establish quarterly iterations (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec)?
Which would mean that we are currently on an iteration which ends in
September - perhaps around OKFestival? ;-)

I've added some ideas to the pad. Some culture/humanities apps ideas -
and an idea for an investigation on Europe's dirty energy lobby,
including some links.

J.