[okfn-labs] Fwd: [School-of-data] Announcing Data Wrangling Handbook Sprint 18th & 19th July

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Mon Jul 16 12:36:36 UTC 2012

Hi Jen,

The Etherpad is not made public yet I think.

I would have liked to join the Analysis team of the Handbook - it would be
however a bit off my timezone right now (CST)

If I won't be able to join then I will follow up - this is indeed very
interesting.

Velichka

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>wrote:

> Very exciting!

Velichka Dimitrova
Project and Community Coordinator for Labs
Coordinator for Economics and Energy Projects
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfnlabs.org/ | http://openeconomics.net