[okfn-labs] nomenklatura: web-based, interactive data linking service

mihi at tentacleriot.eu mihi at tentacleriot.eu
Wed Jul 25 08:59:16 UTC 2012

Friedrich,

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:00:58AM +0200, Friedrich Lindenberg wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 6:32 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> > One thing from my end: I'm not quite sure to do once I turn up at the
> > website - in essence where's the call to action.
>
> Good point, how would you frame it: manage your data, clean it up and ...?
>
> This isn't supposed to be a crowdsourcing thing, necessarily, it's
> just useful for data cleansing even on your own...

Haven't looked at the codebase yet - how easy is it to use an offline
version for a certain dataset? As soon as it's online I'd rather outfit it
for collaborative linking as well - but that are just my preferences.

Mihi

--
Two molecules clanking against each other require an observer to become
scientific data.