[okfn-labs] The Data Transformer: http://transformer.datahub.io - cleaning up data in JS in the browser

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Sat Jul 28 21:41:22 UTC 2012

This is really cool.

As the project matures, maybe think about adding in the pull request
workflow to support drive by contributions. If you were working on
someone else's data, save clone the original repo and pushing changes
there. Once you were happy, maybe you could push another button
"Recommend Changes" (or maybe just keep it as Pull Request) which
would create a pull request for you.

Experiencing a massive wow from this demo. Excellent work.