[okfn-labs] GeekTalk - inspiration for Community Dashboard?

Tom Rees zephod at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 10:18:27 UTC 2012

This is very cool, I'm going to look into this. Thank you!
I'd like to work on the dashboard soon. I've been collecting links to
interesting snippets for front-end work like this, mostly silly shiny
things but still they might be useful or provide inspiration to anybody
doing similar work:

Graphene, a Dashboard Toolkit: http://jondot.github.com/graphene/

DeviantArt's realtime interaction map: http://world.deviantart.com/

jQuery knobs: http://anthonyterrien.com/knob/