[okfn-labs] GeekTalk - inspiration for Community Dashboard?

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Mon Jun 25 11:37:31 UTC 2012

Hi Tom, hi Daniel,

I was thinking the jQuery knobs could be a tool in a Pybossa app, where
users are asked to either enter some percentage number or indicate through
moving a round slider. They look nice.

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Tom Rees <zephod at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is very cool, I'm going to look into this. Thank you!
> I'd like to work on the dashboard soon. I've been collecting links to
> interesting snippets for front-end work like this, mostly silly shiny
> things but still they might be useful or provide inspiration to anybody
> doing similar work:
>
> Graphene, a Dashboard Toolkit: http://jondot.github.com/graphene/
>
> DeviantArt's realtime interaction map: http://world.deviantart.com/
>
> jQuery knobs: http://anthonyterrien.com/knob/
>
> flotr2 graphing library: http://humblesoftware.com/flotr2/
>
> Piety, inline mini-graphs with text: http://benpickles.github.com/peity/
>

> On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 11:17 AM, elf Pavlik <
> perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org> wrote:
>
>> ahoy!
>>
>> i might have already linked to it in an email referring to rdfstore-js,
>> but once more:
>> http://antoniogarrote.com/geektalk/#!okfn/recline (to start with more
>> interesting info click on 'People' tab)
>>
>> it uses RDFStore-JS, JSON-LD Macros and SemanticKO (as in readme)
>> https://github.com/antoniogarrote/geektalk
>>
>> JSON-LD Macros look rather interesting for wrapping APIs which don't
>> support -LD yet:
>> https://github.com/antoniogarrote/json-ld-macros
>>
>> whenever i find time to play with it more i'll try to update this
>> thread...
>>
>> ciao!
>> ~ elf pavlik ~

Velichka Dimitrova
Project and Community Coordinator for Labs
Coordinator for Economics and Energy Projects
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfnlabs.org/ | http://openeconomics.net