[okfn-labs] Recline Data Explorer has local CSV file import support

Jessy Kate Schingler jessy at jessykate.com
Fri Mar 30 17:05:51 UTC 2012

browsing other CSV files on the data hub, this also appears to be refine
related?

Data Transformation Error: Data transformation failed. Reason: 'utf8' codec
can't decode bytes in position 32-34: invalid data

at this<http://thedatahub.org/dataset/2006_aboriginal_identity_population/resource/44bfe8da-0b0d-45ca-bd6f-86c2902f7e55>data
set about the aboriginal population.

jessy

--