[okfn-labs] crowdcrafting.org vs pybossa.com

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 15:15:49 UTC 2012

Did I miss an announcement about a change here? When I go to pybossa.com, I
get redirected to crowdcrafting.org and the latter web site was also
mentioned in the thread about PyBossa image classification apps.

When I try to log in using Google OAuth, I get the error below.  What is
the preferred URL these days?  What should I be doing differently to access
it?

Tom

Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

The redirect URI in the request:
http://crowdcrafting.org/google/oauth_authorized did not match a registered
redirect URI

Learn more <http://code.google.com/apis/accounts/docs/OAuth2.html>
Request Details

   - scope=https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.profile
   https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email
   - response_type=code
   - access_type=online
   - redirect_uri=http://crowdcrafting.org/google/oauth_authorized
   - state=/app/new
   - display=page
   - client_id=31745951813.apps.googleusercontent.com